1. Can you tell me about the different plans or packages you have available and what they include (or what they don’t include)?
-- We offer six packages for all needs (we keep it super simple!); call us or send us an email at TheMcKinleyEvent@Yahoo.com and we will have an event coordinator send them over!
2. Is there a separate area for the bride and groom and their wedding party to get ready at?
-- We certainly have a spot for both bride and groom, which you can view photos of on the links above. They (especially the bridal cottage) are super cute!
3. Do you have tables linens and chair covers/ sashes available linens available?
-- In regards to linens, we can get them for you! We rent them and have them delivered each Thursday so they are pressed and ready for you to put on. We have a large color and length selection! We also have table accessories (napkins, runners, etc.)
As far as our chairs, they are GORGEOUS and you would be hard pressed to even find them as they are super rare; and you would never have to or want to even consider putting chair covers and sashes on (big money saver for you!) You will see photos of them in our photo gallery!
4. How can I save some money?
-- While looking for a venue, things you should consider would be:
- Question: How much (walls, flooring, chairs) will you have to cover before you can even THINK about décor?
- Solution: With us, nothing. We are the perfect mix of rustic/ barn and a timeless, classic white steepled church. Trends come and go, but white and chandeliers (to name a few) will always make for beautiful photos for the next 30 years. Come in, use our eight giant chandeliers and beautiful hardwood and lighting to your advantage and save yourself headache, time and money.
- Question: How will you choose from a list of mandatory venue caterers, DJ's, photographers, bartenders and licenses, insurance company's, and the list goes on?
- Solution: Wow, that was overwhelming, but a valid question. Simple solution, don't worry about it. We don't make you deal with any of these things. Easy, done!
5. Do you have a sound system available?
-- We are fully equipped for any sound system, DJ/ Band, etc. you could want to use, but we do not have the actual equipment, you would hire a DJ for that.
6. Do you have a list of caterers, DJ's, Photographers, etc. that you work with?
-- We do! Should you decide to book, we are happy to send over a recommendation list for lots of vendors including catering, Music, Photographers, etc.
7. How do I book and how soon should I book?
-- All you need to book is $750 and sign a contract with us.